If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to TGI Friday’s deep-fried mozzarella sticks, why not try making them in an air fryer? This versatile kitchen appliance enables you to create crispy and delicious appetizers that are sure to impress your guests. By following our step-by-step guide, you can recreate the famous TGI Friday mozzarella sticks in the comfort of your own home. Not only will this save you money, but it’s also a much healthier option, as the air fryer requires less oil for a crunchy, golden finish. With its easy-to-use features, the TGI Fridays Mozzarella Sticks Air Fryer is the perfect appliance to revolutionize your snacking game.
About TGI Friday’s Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
TGI Friday’s Mozzarella Sticks with Marinara Sauce are the perfect appetizer, snack, or party food that you can prepare quickly and enjoy immensely. Made with premium quality mozzarella cheese and crispy, garlic-seasoned panko breading, these mozzarella sticks come with a zesty marinara dipping sauce that satisfies your hunger pangs.
You can choose to bake them in the oven, deep-fry them, or take our advice and air fry them for that perfect texture and crispiness. Which is now available for purchase at Walmart.
Frozen Mozzarella Sticks Brands
If you’re a fan of TGI Friday’s Mozzarella Sticks, you’ll be happy to know that you can use this article’s cooking instructions for any other brand of frozen mozzarella sticks.
Our top picks for the best brands include TGI Friday’s Mozzarella Sticks with Marinara Sauce, Great Value Mozzarella Sticks, Nathan’s Famous Mozzarella Sticks, Farm Rich Battered Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, and Farm Rich Breaded Mozzarella Sticks.
Please find the nutritional profile of a single serving (38g) of a delicious snack below:
- Calories: 100
- Total Fat: 5g (Saturated Fat: 2g)
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 210mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 10g (Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 1g)
- Protein: 3g
The Ingredients and Items You Will Need
The equipment includes :
- Air fryer
How to Cook TGI Friday’s Mozzarella Sticks in the Air Fryer
To cook TGI Friday’s mozzarella sticks in the air fryer, simply preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Once you have the oven ready, spread the mozzarella sticks evenly in the air fryer basket. Avoid overfilling the basket to ensure they cook perfectly.
- Next, air fry the sticks for 5 minutes before shaking the basket and cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Lastly, serve and savor!
How Long Should You Cook TGI Friday’s Mozzarella Sticks?
We recommend cooking them at 400 F for around 7 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. However, if you prefer your sticks extra crispy and golden, you can add another couple of minutes.
Tips For The Best Air Fried Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
To ensure your mozzarella sticks come out perfectly every time, follow these three simple tips.
- First, preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit before adding your frozen sticks. This will help them cook evenly and prevent them from sticking to the bottom of the basket.
- Next, give your sticks a quick coat of cooking spray or oil before air frying. This is key to creating a crispy and delicious exterior while keeping the cheese perfectly gooey on the inside. Don’t skip this step, or you may end up with some sad and crumbly sticks.
- Finally, cook your mozzarella sticks in batches if necessary. This ensures they cook evenly without overcrowding the basket, so you end up with mouth-watering sticks that are crispy on the outside and perfectly melty on the inside.
How do you heat TGI Fridays mozzarella sticks in an air fryer?
Achieve crispy and delicious TGI Fridays Mozzarella Sticks in your air fryer with these easy-to-follow steps:
- Preheat your air fryer: Begin by setting the air fryer to preheat at 400°F (200°C) for a few minutes.
- Prep the Mozzarella Sticks: Take the frozen Mozzarella Sticks out of the packaging and place them in a single layer in the air fryer basket. To ensure optimal air circulation and even cooking, avoid overcrowding the basket.
- Cooking time: Cook the Mozzarella Sticks for approximately 6 to 8 minutes in the air fryer, checking the progress halfway through. Gently shake the basket to achieve a flavorful golden-brown and crispy texture.
- Optional crispy texture boost: Enhance the final output by spritzing or brushing a layer of oil on the Mozzarella Sticks before cooking. This step is not mandatory but delivers an extra punch to the deliciousness.
- Monitor and adjust: Keep an eye on your Mozzarella Sticks while cooking, adjusting the cooking time as needed. Cooking times can differ based on your air fryer model and desired level of crispiness.
- Check for readiness: Your Mozzarella Sticks are ready when they achieve a perfect crispy outside and melted cheesy inside. Use tongs or a fork to carefully remove them from the air fryer.
- Serve and indulge: Place the cooked Mozzarella Sticks on a serving plate and allow them to cool off for a minute or two before serving. Enjoy them on their own or with your preferred marinara sauce, ranch dressing, or dipping sauce.
How to Store Leftover TGI Friday’s Mozzarella Sticks in an Air Fryer
Here’s how to store and reheat your delicious TGI Friday’s Mozzarella Sticks for later, using an air fryer.
- Start by letting them cool down to prevent sogginess, and separating any sauce or dip you served them with. Then, transfer the Mozzarella Sticks to an airtight container, layering parchment or wax paper between each stick to avoid sticking. Seal the container tightly to maintain its crispy texture and prevent freezer burn.
- For short-term storage, refrigerate for up to 3-4 days, or freeze for a longer-term storage of up to 2-3 months. When you’re ready to enjoy them, reheat them in the air fryer, following the initial cooking instructions and checking frequently to avoid overcooking.
What To Eat With Mozzarella Sticks
Try them with any of these scrumptious dipping sauces:
- Classic marinara sauce
- Creamy and tangy ranch dressing
- Sweet and tangy honey mustard
- Smoky and slightly sweet barbecue sauce
- Spicy buffalo sauce
- Garlicky and creamy aioli sauce
Consider one of the following:
- Classic and crispy French fries that can be dipped in the same mozzarella stick sauces
- Crunchy and flavorful onion rings that complement the cheesy interior
- A fresh garden salad or Caesar salad for a refreshing contrast
- Delectable garlic bread with a delicious blend of garlic, cheese, and bread
Make your next party or gathering delightful with a delicious mozzarella stick plate, or combine them with other appetizers like chicken wings, mini sliders, nachos, or stuffed mushrooms for an indulgent and diverse spread.
The Best Dipping Sauces for TGI Friday’s Mozzarella Sticks
- Whether you prefer sweet and tangy or spicy and bold, there’s a sauce on this list to satisfy your taste buds. Take a dip into our suggested Sweet and Sour sauce for a perfect balance of flavors or savor the savory profile of our Alfredo sauce.
- If you want to venture to more exotic flavors, try the Thai peanut dipping sauce, or transport yourself to the Mediterranean with our herbaceous Mediterranean sauce. Furthermore, you can even enjoy some heat with a zesty Buffalo blue cheese dipping sauce or Chinese mustard dipping sauce.
With a range of choices, you’re sure to find at least one dipping sauce that perfectly complements your mozzarella sticks. Indulge in the ultimate crispiness and cheesiness of the mozzarella sticks with your favorite dipping sauce!
FAQs of tgi fridays mozzarella sticks air fryer
Can I cook tgif mozzarella sticks in air fryer?
Yes, it is possible to cook tgif mozzarella sticks in an air fryer. To do this, follow the instructions on the package and preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the frozen mozzarella sticks into the basket of the air fryer and set the timer for 10 minutes. Then, flip over the mozzarella sticks halfway through cooking.
What Are The Best Dipping Sauces For Air Fryer TGI Fridays Mozzarella Sticks?
The best dipping sauces for air fryers tgi Friday mozzarella sticks are marinara sauce, garlic aioli, ranch dressing, and honey mustard. Marinara sauce is the classic choice and pairs well with the savory flavor of the cheese. Garlic aioli adds a delicious garlicky kick while ranch dressing offers an extra creamy texture. Finally, honey mustard adds a hint of sweetness that pairs perfectly with the mozzarella sticks.
What Temp To Cook Mozzarella Sticks?
The best temperature to cook mozzarella sticks is 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Preheat your air fryer to this temperature and place the frozen mozzarella sticks into the basket of the air fryer. Set the timer for 10 minutes and flip over the mozzarella sticks halfway through cooking. When done, they should be golden brown and crispy on the outside.
Conclusion: tgi fridays mozzarella sticks air fryer
Everything considered, we certainly recommend that you try making tgi Friday’s mozzarella sticks at home in your air fryer. This tasty treat is quick and easy to make, requiring only a few ingredients that can be found at almost any grocery store. With just a bit of effort and affection, you can delightfully surprise your family or friends with these delicious cheesy snacks. So if you’re looking for an original snack idea or dinner side dish, make sure to pick up some mozzarella cheese sticks and an air fryer and get ready to take your culinary skills up a notch!